Thursday, January 10, 2013

A surprisingly perfect night?

  I know I just posted earlier about working out and doing my small, simple workout... yet here I am.. doing another workout because I felt like I needed to. I have been fueled by a breakup playlist that a friend made for me and I just felt like I needed to work out and release some of my tension. Hopefully I won't feel too sore tomorrow considering I am going ice skating on campus with some friends.... but I think I might join a gym or something because this whole randomly trying to work out in my room thing isnt exactly working because of how small it is. I am randomly spewing out words at you right now and not exactly knowing where this is going. I just know that I am feeling all the endorphins from exercising. I don't know how I went from laying bed trying to sleep early to doing random workouts trying not to wake my mom up. I CAN DO PUSH-UPS. I usually have to do the "fake" pushups, which sounds horribly pathetic when I think about the fact that I am a young adult. I'm just so excited to be fit and to maybe have an awesome body with fit muscles and I don't even know. I'm listening to Hunter Hayes now and am in pure heaven, sipping water from my camelbak. This is such a random post. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, tell me what you want to hear, tell me what you like. But don't be a hater cause that's just not nice :) ♥