Saturday, January 5, 2013

Current Inspirations...

Lately, I've been all over the map. Finding amazing youtubers (such as my favorites, which you've seen me mention often... their blogs are off to the right). These girls have been my inspiration to dress better and feel better about myself. My long, long post from yesterday was part of this "Inspiration". It started out with Sarahbelle93x, I randomly found her on youtube one night, spent the entire night watching all of her videos and became obsessed with youtube. Within the next few days I found myself falling in love with Michael Kors, Lilly Pulitzer, Cashmere sweaters and coffee. If you go to Biggby coffee soon, get the Teddy Bear.. if you love caramel and white chocolate, you won't regret this! Anyway, Through Sarahbelle93x, I found Arose186 and Meghanrosette. They have such amazing personalities and great advice for anything. I don't know exactly what draws me to be so interested in these videos, but I would for sure suggest them to anyone. My new years resolution was based off of these videos. I've been jealous of how awesome they look all the time, and then pinterest made me feel drab all the time because I was living in clothes that never made me feel good about myself. I guess besides suggesting you go watch those youtubers.. I'll just show you the pins that have me going crazy for shopping. Yes. Crazy.
I'm sorry if this is one of my lamer posts. suck it up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, tell me what you want to hear, tell me what you like. But don't be a hater cause that's just not nice :) ♥