Saturday, December 8, 2012

Celebrity Crush

Lately, with my newly found freedom of being single, I've discovered that watching movies just inspires me to crush hard core on actors. So, I've begun a list of all the actors I would love to bang. These are not in any necessary order. I keep thinking of new ones along the way ;). Enjoy.


  •                                                              Liam Hemsworth. If you havent had a chance to see the Hunger Games, not only are you missing out on a great movie and a superb Katniss (played by the lovely Jennifer Lawrence) YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON LIAM BEING GALE. I will always be team Gale, and Liam just intensifies that. Screw Miley (not in the literal sense, but figuratively), because I want this guy. now. I am not ashamed to say this. Look at those eyes?!
  •                                                               Next on my list would be the lovely, smokin' hot guy who played Thor: Chris Hemsworth. I think the parents of this lovely duo had the right idea in their minds when making  these boys. Mm. Delish.
  •                                                      Ahhh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Do I really need to say more? He is adorable (and my current celebrity crush). Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises yet? or better yet, LINCOLN? Not only does this film has Joseph in it, but it is in fact a wonderful story. But, back to Joseph. Who looks great with clean shaven skin and facial hair (no shave November anyone?), and seems to be more like your average citizen, than a buffed up celebrity. I would certain date this kid.

I know I have more, my friends and I have a "sexy men" board on pinterest, I could go on and on about sexy men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, tell me what you want to hear, tell me what you like. But don't be a hater cause that's just not nice :) ♥